Monday, October 27, 2008

sharing my heart

I have finally entered the world of blogging. I have set up this new blog to use as a platform to share my heart. I have titled my blog "the voice" since this is where my voice can be heard. I will use this blog as a way to stay connected to people. Feel free to interact with my comments.

I will also use this blog as a way to share information with people: people at Harvest Ridge Church, and people who have regular contact with me. I will also use this blog as a touch point to other pastors, to leaders, and to friends who make an investment in thinking.

This blog will be an inside look at what is going on in my life... and what is on my mind.

I look forward to the opportunities to voice what is on my heart!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice! Though I don't know if I actually will hear your voice, but it is a great idea.

www.helpstaff.me said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm excited to keep up with what you are doing.

Charlene said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!! This is a world I am more familiar with! Facebook leave me a bit confused and offended at times!

Roman J Sawczak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roman J Sawczak said...

Are you the voice in my head???

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blogosphere, mike!

Kelly Weinberg said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you entered the blogging world! I haven't been keeping up with my blogging life since Addison arrived, but hopefully I will find time again soon! :)