Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pastor's Christmas Open House

Dear friends,

I hope many of you are reading this. I am sending this blog to announce our annual open house. This year, please join us on December 7, 2008 from 4pm to 8pm. We will have some wassel, cookes, and lots of fun.
It is our pleaseure to open our home to our entire church family, and other friends during the holiday season. Mark your calendars to come and visit with many others during your Christmas celebration!
Feel free to reply to this blog and let me know if you are coming...
If you are reading this blog, please feel free to become a follower, and be in the loop whenever I share a new posting.

4 comments:

juju said...

It wouldn't be Christmas without the "Smith open house"! I will be there with bells on! Bob however will be "dreaming of a white Christmas" due to midnights :(! I think since the piano is now tuned you need to start a new tradition...sounds like Christmas carroll sing a long to me!!

S-Minister said...

We'll be there! Can't wait!

joyousjoyce8888 said...

Do you mind if i come with my daughter? Tony has to work. Email me directions.

Pastor Mike said...

Joyce,

take 231 east of Indianapolis Blvd.
Turn south on Cline.
Turn east on Vermillion.
Turn south on Fairbanks.
Turn east on 127th.
Turn south on Wheeler (12838 Wheeler Street).

Can't wait to see you at the open house!