Monday, November 3, 2008

Coming on Wednesday

Friends of HRC,

Wednesday nights have been awesome @ HRC. I want to remind those who know, and share with those who want to know that this Wednesday will include an additional element. There will be worship, prayer, and a Bible study (from the book of James).

However, we will also launch a strategy to pray for the lost. As many of you know, this Sunday was the beginning of a new sermon series: Harvest Time. We learned how to pray for the H.A.R.V.E.S.T. To go hand in hand with the message, we will distribute H.A.R.V.E.S.T. prayer guides on Wednesday. Included will be a condensed version of the sermon notes, as well as a written strategy to pray for others.

This is one Wednesday that you will not want to miss!

3 comments:

S-Minister said...

Dude...I had to get a Google account just to follow your blog. I know you'll make it worth it!

Love ya' man!

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more..

Anonymous said...

Wednesday night prayer has been a real learning experience for me.. There is a more intimate time with God and with the "Church". I am able to ask questions if there is something I did not understand. Or just watch and learn which is what I did when I first started going. I have learned how to pray. I thought I knew how before, but I learned so much more since attending mid week service. I thank God for His grace and thank Him for allowing me to grow. I encourage everyone to join us on Wednesday nights as it has greatly enhanced my ministries since I began attending Harvest Ridge Church.