Monday, December 22, 2008

check out the hrc facebook posting

Dear friends of the voice...

I am sending you this blog to invite you to read the posting regarding the property update. You will find this post on the harvest ridge church group in facebook.

If you are already on facebook, and not a member of the HRC group, please click the groups I am part of, and find the HRC group...

If you need to, feel free to get a facebook account, and join in the fun!!!

I am getting really excited about all of the communication opportunities that the internet provides! This blog, facebook, and our church website are all great opportunities to connect with each other, and meet new friends. Let me know your thoughts on how we can better use these tools... What topics would you like me to blog about...

I hope to hear from some of you!!!

2 comments:

S-Minister said...

So, thanks for causing me to have to get a facebook account. As a result of your blog, my internet presence has increased about 500%. It's cool though, I'm finding out how easy it is to stay connected to friends, as well as re-connect with old friends. Thanks for continuing to positively impact my life.

Oh yea...PTL for what will be your NEXT land update! ;0)

Be blessed!

Richard Mikos said...

I read your article "HAPPY 2009" and it is awsome. Our last H.O.U.S.E. Group discussion was about putting aside quite time to pray and spend time with God and I am able to do that now. The only thing I don't have is an accountability partner. I could use some help with that. Keep up he good work.