Thursday, February 5, 2009

in awe

Have you ever been in awe as to what God does in your life? This past month has proven to be one month that has brought me to me knees in prayer. There have been some things heavy on my heart regarding Harvest Ridge Church, and some people in my life. As I committed to pray about such things I have been re-energized in my walk with the Lord! I have not been separated from Him at all... but, in these past 2 weeks I have had some intense "intimate" time with Jesus.

Through this intimate time I have cried out to God regarding the desires of my heart (that He has given me). And I must say, God seems to be providing some pretty awesome things. I look forward to being able to share some things at the right time with all of you! But, let me attest to the fact that when we invest our time with the Lord He has a way of being with us in evident ways! God's provision is awesome!

So, let me encourage you to spend time with God. Listen to His Voice. Claim His promises. And WALK IN FAITH!

1 comment:

S-Minister said...

...just because I don't always post doesn't mean I don't always read...

Yeah...I'm "in awe", though that might be an understatement. Work. Marriage. Ministry. Relationships. Finances. There is not one of those areas that He has not moved in already this year. I am eagerly awaiting a healing touch to my body.